*Since this situation remains fluid and our understanding of the virus and how it is evolving in our community is frequently changing, we continue to update our policies and procedures regularly. We recommend checking here prior to your arrival in the office so that you are provided with the most up-to-date information possible.
**Effective 7-1-2020 masks are required to be properly worn by all patients entering the clinic. If you are unable to comply with this requirement, we ask that you call the office as soon as possible to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
On March 23, 2020 we closed the practice for two full weeks to enable our staff to shelter in place and support and encourage social distancing to flatten the curve. During that time, we implemented several policy and procedural changes to ensure every possible precaution is being taken to keep our patients and our staff safe during this public health emergency.
- We’ve installed a Plexiglas barrier at the front reception counter to limit contact exposure for our beloved Kathy at the front desk. We’ve replaced our normal robes, drapes and cases with simple white ones that are washed at high temps and bleached after every use. Our staff, including Tammy will all be in scrubs and masks and will follow CDC guidelines for cleaning those items.
- We will only be seeing limited numbers of patients in the office and will require telemedicine visits for all visits not requiring a physical exam.
- For the foreseeable future, patients are asked to not bring any family or guests with them to the clinic. Only patients will be allowed inside. To support and encourage social distancing there is limited seating in our waiting room/lobby area.
- For patients that are scheduled to be seen in the clinic or that have lab appointments, please call the main office number, 208-287-8400, option 1 when you arrive in the parking lot to let us know you’re here. At that point if we have too many patients waiting in the lobby, we will have you wait in your vehicle until we are ready to bring you directly to the lab or exam room.
- All forms have been added to the website; New Patient Packets, Yearly Update Forms, Symptom Sheets, Telemedicine Consent and Tip Sheet and we encourage patients to print and complete prior to your appointment so that you don’t have to complete them here. Reminder the yearly packet needs to be updated annually and the symptom sheet needs to be completed prior to every lab appointment and if you have your labs drawn elsewhere, it needs to be completed prior to your visit Tammy. For telemed visits, please complete the forms and email or fax them to 208-287-8404 or [email protected]. *Please note, for ease and convenience these forms were recently modified to be able to be completed, signed and returned electronically online.
- For patients with treatment needs that can be addressed remotely we’ve deployed a HIPPA compliant telemedicine solution to allow audio/video visits. Please note that most, but not all insurance carriers are allowing these visits during this crisis and they may be covered by your insurance plan. Please contact your insurance company directly to understand your telemedicine benefits.
- Please make sure to call the office and reschedule your appointment AS SOON AS POSSIBLE if you are experiencing any of COVID-19 symptoms OR have a positive or pending COVID-19 test OR have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 symptoms OR who has a positive or pending COVID-19 test.
- We will be conducting pre-screening phone calls a day or two prior to your appointment for any patients who will physically be in the office. Please watch for these calls and if you miss it, please call back as soon as possible. We will also be checking temperatures once you arrive at the clinic.
We’ve also launched this new website with a complete webstore so that you are able to purchase your supplements without having to come into the office. You are able to select local pick-up, or select shipping through the USPS – we use the flat rate shipping boxes/bags. For the local pick-up option, we will run it right out to your car if you just let us know when you arrive.
Please remember that if you have had, or have been exposed or potentially exposed to anyone with symptoms or a diagnosis of COVID-19 please DO NOT come into the office. Please call us and we will reschedule your visit.
As always, we want to provide the best care for our patients and keep everyone safe and healthy. While we understand how inconvenient all the of the above is and as much as we long to go back to the simplicity of a pre-coronavirus world we are in this together and doing our best to keep the clinic open so that we can continue to serve you.
We appreciate your support and like everyone, we look forward to when this crisis ends and we can all resume our normal lives again!